Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Boity Thulo’s mum exposes Former boss who s3xually assaulted her

  Pretoria Today       Wednesday, September 25, 2019
She resigned after the hardship.
Boitumelo Thulo's mother, Modiehi, publicly stated for the first time that she had been sexually assaulted by a former colleague.

When Modiehi entered social media on Wednesday, she revealed that she was sexually harassed by a human resources manager, but did not disclose which company she came from and when the incident occurred. She said she had reported the incident to the company’s CEO, who told her that “give it to him because I want you too”


“I resigned. I lost everything. I’m talking about it for the first time without crying,” she said.

I was sexually harassed by my HR manager at my previous job. I eventually took the matter to the CEO.. his response was; “why o sa mo gaye vele because lenna kao nyaka “ I resigned.I lost everything. I’m talking about it for the first time without crying ????????

— Modiehi Thulo ( Goitsemang) (@modiehi_thulo) September 18, 2019

Her revelation left many on social media heartbroken and sending her messages of support.

“Strength. Strength my sister harassment of our sisters, Women go through this daily. Name and shame,” said Transport Minister Fikile Mbalula, who has been vocal about women’s rights and safety.

Another Twitter user wrote: “Askies about what you went through. I know it’s hard for women to talk about abuse and sexual harassment at the workplace, especially when the perpetrators are in high positions [like] HR, CEOs and management even, CCMA doesn’t work. It’s brave of you to share your story on social media. I hope it will help other women who are silent because they’re afraid to lose work and won’t be able to provide for the family. This Monster must be rooted out [of] the system.”

Source : Citizen
logoblog

Thanks for reading Boity Thulo’s mum exposes Former boss who s3xually assaulted her

Previous
« Prev Post