Monday, September 9, 2019

I share a bed with my stepbrother and now we are falling in love. Help!

  Pretoria Today       Monday, September 9, 2019
A 17-year-old is confused about her feelings for her mother’s boyfriend’s son of the same age. Mariella Frostrup says they need separate spaces – and help from responsible adults

The dilemma I’m a 17-year-old girl and I like my stepbrother. My mum starting seeing his dad a while ago and we used to hang out all day, then he would sleep in the same bed as me. We are the same age and I know I can’t feel this way because he’s my stepbrother, but I can’t help it. We sleep together every night and talk until 10 in the morning when he goes back home and my mum goes to work.


He’ll hold my hands for the entire night and play with my face until I fall asleep because he knows I love those things. He told me not to go on top of him because he gets boners, saying it’s not uncomfortable for him but it might be for me.

He has never kissed a girl before, but I have lost my virginity. After I said it’s OK he started putting me on top of him, and sometimes touching himself. What should I do? I don’t want things to stop, all I want is for it to go further, but I still don’t even know if he likes me.
logoblog

Thanks for reading I share a bed with my stepbrother and now we are falling in love. Help!

Previous
« Prev Post