Thursday, October 24, 2019

Minnie Dlamini Shares Her Terrible Encounter At Her First Event Since Brother’s Passing

  Pretoria Today       Thursday, October 24, 2019
If you follow the media personality then you know how strong she has been getting back to work barely weeks since losing her brother Khosini.

Minnie is back on her TV show ‘Homeground’ and Tuesday night she attended an event where she was working. Whilst she might seem like she is doing okay, the media personality opened up on twitter that it was not the case. Minnie shared how she’s been doing whilst sharing a terrible encounter she had at the event.

“I went to an event last night & someone asked me how I’m doing, I answer honestly that I’m ready for the year to be over, I’m not ok just keeping up appearances mate to mate. 5mins later he comes back & says are you sure you want that to be your quote on your brother’s passing?,” she tweeted.

Minnie expressed that she understands that journalists are doing their job by asking but it’s still too soon as much as she shows up for work, she is still hurting.

“To everyone that has been in my corner

supporting me thank you. The calls, the messages, the prayers and the visits I appreciate my tribe. This moment has shown me how much love surrounds me and I can’t thank God enough for all of you,” Minnie tweeted.

Sending love and light to Mrs Jones!

I went to an event last night & someone asked me how I'm doing, I answer honestly that I'm ready for the year to be over, I'm not ok just keeping up appearances mate to mate. 5mins later he comes back & says are you sure you want that to be your quote on your brother's passing?

— Minnie Dlamini Jones (@MinnieDlamini) October 23, 2019

To everyone that has been in my corner supporting me thank you. The calls, the messages, the prayers and the visits I appreciate my tribe. This moment has shown me how much love surrounds me and I can't thank God enough for all of you ❤ Ngiyabonga 🙏🏾

— Minnie Dlamini Jones (@MinnieDlamini) October 23, 2019
logoblog

Thanks for reading Minnie Dlamini Shares Her Terrible Encounter At Her First Event Since Brother’s Passing

Previous
« Prev Post