Monday, December 16, 2019

I successfully SLEPT with my step father and it was awesome ...

  Pretoria Today       Monday, December 16, 2019
I am a third year student in campus. I have some confessions to make. My mum and my step-dad have a daughter together. My mum loves him very much and she has always favoured my step-sister over me and this has made me develop a lot of anger towards her.


We are very close with dad and I always thought he often made passes at me but did not make much out of it. Recently, we were watching a movie and ended up getting intimate and now I can't get him off my mind. He also seems to have the same problem and I think he has fallen in love with me.

I love him but I know that this will only bring trouble if my mum was to find out so I am looking for a way to end this. This is becoming difficult because I like him and the fact that we see each other daily worsens the situation. Please advise...
logoblog

Thanks for reading I successfully SLEPT with my step father and it was awesome ...

Previous
« Prev Post