Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I've slept with my best friend's husband

  Pretoria Today       Wednesday, September 25, 2019
I've slept with my best friend's husband
When my best friend first introduced me to the man who's now her husband, I was horrified, because I already knew all about him - from other friends of mine.
Although he's extremely charming, he's always had affairs and has a terrible reputation. I never told my friend what I knew about him, as I thought it would come between us, and I certainly didn't feel I could spoil things for her when she announced she was getting married.


But now things are even worse. Recently, I had an awful row with my boyfriend and fled to her house to talk about it. She'd gone away for a few days - but her husband asked me in.
I can't believe what happened next. Maybe it was because I was so upset and not thinking straight, but after we'd had a few drinks and talked for a while, we ended up in bed and it was so fantastic.

I hate myself now and just want to forget what happened, but I know it's all going to come out. He tells me he's not happy with my friend and wants to leave her - for me!
I want him, but if he does tell my best friend, what on earth shall I do?

Source: Daily Mail
logoblog

Thanks for reading I've slept with my best friend's husband

Previous
« Prev Post